WoT Generals on Mobile Phone!

#WotGOnTheGo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: WoT Generals on Mobile Phone (3 members have cast votes)

Should WoT Generals be available on app store?

1. Yes. (3 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

If yes,does it have the potential to get mobile phone users attention?

1. Yes. (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No. (1 vote [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Harith01x #1 Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:20 AM

Man

• Players
  • 76 battles
Hello fellow tankers,
I've played World of Tanks Generals for quite a long time ago and played it for a little while.
I had a thought that World of Tanks Generalsshould be on app store because of the simplistic,strategical play style etc. Since this game is simplistic,I have a thought that people will play this game more on mobile phone because it doesn't look complicated which mean that people will be play this game right after they saw it on the app store and can be addicted to it. And if World of Tanks Generals be available on mobile phone,then they just play this game right on the palm of their hands.

The first time I ever know this game exist (before it was even first released),I was excited to play this game because of the concept of the game and a lot of other stuff. These are my reason it should be on mobile phone
World of Tanks Generals have a very cool concept like the game mechanism. You move a card,wait for the opponent move,then it's time for you to move again. But even though it look like a simple concept but then in the same time you have to think strategically what card to pick so you win the game,or sacrifice energy for base health,or sacrifice tank to defense or attack which is very cool mechanism.
Besides that,the game also have that really great game design like the interface,graphics and artistic picture looking picture that makes more people attract to this game since it is simple but in the same time detailed. (Talking about game design,maybe you should work on these stuff and make the game looks cooler and awesome.)

And so these is my thought why World of Tanks Generals should be on mobile phone. I hope you guys can spread this message and maybe leave a comment about it and tell me what do you guys think whether if you agree or not. That's All!

Wolvenworks #2 Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

Man

• Players
  • 0 battles
Agree that it would fit the mobile scene, but not sure if it will attract people's interests. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users